BoB's Produce Ranch History

Over 61 Years of Local Produce

We opened our roadside market in 1959, selling locally grown fruits and vegetables. The business grew over the years and we out grew that location and in 1969 we moved the business to our present location on University Avenue and Osborne Rd. This building was tripled the size of our previous location and we added a Meat, Bakery and Deli Departments to complement the fresh fruits and vegetables.
In 1993 we doubled the size of the store to what you currently see today at BoB’s Produce Ranch. Now, our three-generation family-owned retail store specializes in high-quality, perishable products and has over 61 years.
Local Food Market.jpg

Our Newspaper Ads from the Past

1960

1964 - 1965

February 1971

August 1972

  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide

Awards

We’re proud to have been in business since 1959 and even prouder of our commitment to the local community over 60 years. Click on the images below to view the awards that BoB’s Produce Ranch has received over the years.

  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide